apply it to a shirt, then delete the original inventory item (the asset is
still referenced from within the shirt asset, but is in no inventory)

So I guess I don't understand what specific case you're referring to?Best
regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB> Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:58:55 -0500>
From: tera...@gmail.com> To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de> Subject: Re:
[Opensim-dev] AssetBase and metadata> > Is there any reason that we don't
request items from the asset server> internally by the inventory UUID instead
of the asset UUID?> Requesting assets by inventory UUID would make it a LOT
simpler to> apply permissions at the trusted service level instead of at the>
simulator level.> > Best Regards> > Teravus> > On 2/1/09, Mike Mazur
<mma...@gmail.com> wrote:> > Hi,> >> > On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:37:27 -0500> >
Sean Dague <sda...@gmail.com> wrote:> >> > > It's fine for the object to be
called AssetMetaData, just don't make> > > the property that.> >> > On Fri, 30
Jan 2009 14:51:12 +0000 (GMT)> > MW <michaelwr...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:> >> > > I
agree, I'd say call the class AssetMetaData, but just call the> > > property
(in AssetBase) MetaData.> >> > Makes perfect sense. Thanks for the feedback.>