Yes, I did forget sounds. Probably because they never reached
critical mass on any system I have anything to do with. Though, a
lot seem to exist, judged by the number of gestures.
As for images, I call them all "textures", because any image could
be used as a texture. They are all jp2 steams, so even though they
may have a different purpose from covering prims, they are
technically identical in storage format and type of content, and
would be handled the same.

Melanie