I can agree with that, if everyone else agrees i have no problem with it, I
would just hate for anyone to think that we are locking things up and they
wont have our support.  And mostly i was more concerned with trying to clear
mantis, that seams a bit unrealistic, as a good portion of fixing the mantis
probably rely on us instituting many feature requests.  It kind of goes
against the whole premise of freezing up feature requests.