From: Melanie <mela...@t-data.com>
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 8:13:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Deprecate OpenSim.Grid.InventoryServer and
OpenSim.Grid.AssetServer?

B.U.S.T. is Basic Universal Server Technology. The prompt can be
changed in the configuration file, though, for those without a sense
of humor. I fully expect things to get renamed before 1.0. On the
other hand, the server is named OpenSim.Server.exe, no body parts there!

As soon as connectors are available for the other services, it will
be able to run them. Part of this is getting the old servers out of
the way, since the new servers use different web protocols and
keeping compatibility with the old servers will not be possible. At
this point, the presence of the old servers blocks evolution.

Melanie