I'd like to start putting some synthetic object code in the main tree,
and trying to figure out where that should be.

OpenSim/Region/Framework/Synth seems like a reasonable place, but I
value other opinions here.  This will include a set of classes that
inherit or wrap SOP/SOG, and a SyntheticManager, as sometimes you'll
want to manage these objects outside of the normal Scene.

Comments welcome.  I'll hopefully get to start digging in on code next week.

        -Sean

sda...@gmail.com                                 Linux Users Group