Impalah wrote:
> Please allow me to be cynic but... For using/developing for/testing
> trunk Opensim versions I am forced to tweak my stable and well patched
> Linux and to include an unstable mono version which I have no guarantee
> about everything will work (maybe with 2.4, maybe with 2.5, maybe with
> future 2.9)...

hmm...not sure where the "tweak my stable and well patched linux" comes into the
game. installing mono 2.4.2 can be done in parallel to an existing mono tree
even. you just have to be careful to use the right one for opensim (we have
systems with 3 different mono version installed).

but then again, i might be misunderstanding you. if that is the case, forget
what i said.

--
dr dirk husemann ---- virtual worlds research ---- ibm zurich research lab
SL: dr scofield ---- drscofi...@xyzzyxyzzy.net ---- http://xyzzyxyzzy.net/