Yes, is very dark. In our server we are using the last Diva's version from
git, than works in our case better than the 0.6.6 downladed from the wiki, a
service with 0.6.6 .10108, in OSGrid, an other with 0.6.6 .239a1 and other
with modrex.

The 0.6.6.6 in the console show the same "interfase v 5", very criptic and
really dark.

Albert