Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> It will be 6cf610, as this is only two revisions from the bleeding edge.
>
> a82950 is the very oldest revision and 10185 might be the absolute number of
> revs.

As long as there is a way that we know how to compare revisions. IE:
The next revision to 6cf610 will be 6cf610 + 1 = 6cf611, then at least
there is some logic to it.

If my hex intuitions serve me, 6cf610 < a82950 so does anyone know
how these version #s are to be interpreted or are they random identifiers?
And if they are random, how do we track where we are? maybe, I should

-p