*> That used to work, but was broken some months ago.*

Are there any plans to fix this bug?  (or fix whatever has been broken?)
 It's extremely hard to update documentation, or write tutorials when things
are constantly "breaking" or "not working".

Len, maybe wait for the latest OpenSim 0.7 RC to get released, and see if
maybe the problem can be fixed (or the fixes can be added) to the OpenSim
0.7 RC release (which hopefully will be a "fully working" release, and
hopefully 0.7 RC will be released soon).

              Mark