J Lothian wrote:
Greetings,
I'm a developer working on a research project that we are migrating from Second Life to OpenSim. We're currently exploring options and new features that may be available in OpenSim that we did not have in Second Life. One of these items is the ability to add a custom assembly reference to be available for scripts within the scripting engine (in C# mode). I am very unfamiliar with the mono/nant build process. I searched for this question a bit and couldn't find anything very related. Could someone point me towards which files I should be looking at to add an assembly reference? Is this even possible? Also, apologies if this is the wrong list, I wasn't sure if this was a user or developer question.

If you want to directly call your own C# assembly from within C# scripts, then I believe that you would have to explicitly add those assemblies to prebuild.xml before regenerating the solution files with prebuild.sh/prebuild.bat.
The project you would need to add to is OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.Api,
I think.  However, some of this is supposition - I've never tried this before.
I don't think there is any documentation on it.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org