Ok - I got it - thanks.

So I will place a hint to this on the wiki, so that people know, that
field bitbucket will not be concidered during convertion, but only those
people are affected, who applied Manit #6699. I will add the description
about the field format as well. I personally do not think, that many
people have applied the patch either.

Regards
Markus