Well, I for one hope you are wrong, and that the core dev’s never place any
limit on the direction that OS can go. SL is OLD technology, there are many new
ideas coming out everyday. One of the advantages of having an open source
implimentataion is that if the implimentation is designed correctly it can be
extended into directions that SL would never be able to follow - for example
Hypergrid.

Frank