From: Zadark Portal <zadarkpor...@gmail.com>
Further to my previous email, and to ensure the existing solution is clean
can you from within the opensim solution directory (same as compile.bat)
run:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\msbuild OpenSim.sln /t:clean
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\msbuild OpenSim.sln /t:rebuild
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\msbuild OpenSim.sln

Amend the Microsoft.NET path accordingly.

Okay, got it. Zadark. Understood now.

On my Win 8.1 84 bit setup I did that to a fresh download of r/24051 without adding the extra line to the <resources> section of the Robust.exe.config file.

Then just amended the password for the database connection string in to make a Robust.ini file, and startup up Robust.exe with that.

I get exactly the same error about the addin scan ... so for some reason the remote assembly load extra line in Robust.exe.config (and openSim.exe.config) seem to be required in all my environments (Vista 34 bit, Win7 32 bit, Win7 64 bit and Win8.1 64 bit)