There are several popular open-source message queues that we could use. If
we're going to do that then we need to have an open discussion about the
pros and cons of the various packages in order to decide which one to use.
In the past I've used JBoss Messaging, but that's been discontinued so it
isn't relevant.

A big decision will be whether to use a message queue that's completely
embedded in OpenSim, or one that runs standalone. OK, I've already said too
much; I'm hijacking my own thread...

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:13 PM, Mike Chase <
mike.ch...@alternatemetaverse.com> wrote:

> Or RabbitMQ...  Or even ZeroMQ if an external MQ service is deemed too
> heavy.
>
> Mike

Oren Hurvitz
VP R&D