On Thu, Jun 12, 2014, at 05:09 AM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
> "teleports to some sims fail and to some others they leave me stuck at
> 0,0. "
>
> Review your OpenSim.ini and change it for the new version. I think
> that you are using ODE. In var region must be Bulletsim.
> Regards,
> Luisillo

My apologies, I thought I replied to the list but my mail client says
I sent it was sent just to you.

I am not using var regions. Rather, some aspects of this broken
behaviour resemble var regions. The map does not show any var regions,
only the regions i expect to see. Likewise, what is visible does not
resemble var regions; boundaries between regions are clearly visible
in the terrain. It's only movement; when i go north from the sim at
1000,1000 it treats me as if i am still in that sim. West doesn't work
so well, perhaps because the X position becomes negative, and there
are no sims to the east to try.