I am experiencing a very strange problem trying to get to one of my var
regions.  I run several and only one is giving me a very unusual problem.

If I login to the region using a direct login by region name I get to it just
fine, but if I try to use the map or an LM the viewer closes because of a
disconnect caused by a timeout from my opensim instance.

When I do arrive, I do not arrive at the landing point but rather I land at
<128, 128, 22>

I have the landing point set in about land to be <211, 188, 24>
I also have this in the region ini file:
DefaultLanding = <211,188,24>

The only thing I see that does not look right to me in the log file is the
following:
2017-08-10 21:49:37,432 DEBUG [SCENE]: Adding new child scene presence Slow
Putzo 51ea2036-6c57-817f-7716-59dd5329f7f7 to scene Nudist Island at pos
<-339.1699, -208.8678, 22.1281>, tpflags: Default
2017-08-10 21:51:38,751 WARN  [LLUDPSERVER]: No packets received from root
agent of Slow Putzo for 60000ms in Nudist Island.  Disconnecting.
Notice the negative coordinates in the pos.  How can the coordinates be a
negative number?  This is a 2 by 2 var, but all the LM’s for it show positive
coordinates.

The direct login entry looks like this:
2017-08-10 21:57:32,548 DEBUG [SCENE]: Adding new child scene presence Slow
Putzo 51ea2036-6c57-817f-7716-59dd5329f7f7 to scene Nudist Island at pos <128,
128, 0>, tpflags: ViaLogin, ViaRegionID

Things I have tried:
Several different versions of opensim including the latest released by OSgrid.
Moving the region to one of my other servers (made no difference at all)
Purged the region from OSgrid using the web site. (made no difference at all)
Tried a different viewer. (made no difference)
go to LBSA and use the map to go to this region. (almost works)
go to LBSA and use a failing LM to go to this region. (almost works)
2017-08-10 22:28:59,723 DEBUG [SCENE]: Adding new child scene presence Slow
Putzo 51ea2036-6c57-817f-7716-59dd5329f7f7 to scene Nudist Island at pos
<211.39, 187.4122, 23.76056>, tpflags: SetLastToTarget, ViaLandmark
2017-08-10 22:33:06,207 WARN  [LLUDPSERVER]: No packets received from root
agent of Slow Putzo for 60000ms in Nudist Island.  Disconnecting.
Now before you say something is wrong with my local network, I run several
regions.  I have verified the settings in their ini files and this one problem
region is identical, other than the port number.
Other regions running on the exact same server do not have this problem.

I presently run my home region on my bandit1 server and I run TSim 1 and Nudist
Island on my bandit2 server.

I am able to tp back and forth from my home region to TSim 1 all day with only
an occasional issue, but I am not able to tp back and forth to Nudist Island
from my home region at all.

The paths are identical between the two examples and the only difference is the
port numbers of the two regions.  They are even running identical opensim
versions.

I have looked over the different ini files and can see no differences other
than things that should be different like the size parameters in the region.ini
file and the name and uuid etc.

What could possible be causing this issue?  What configuration file or other
parameter could be causing this?

At first I thought it might be some strange loopback issue, but I am running a
supported router which supports NAT loopback, the Linksys WRT1200AC V2.  It has
been running now for almost a year.  Just to be sure, I did a hard reset to
factory defaults and completely reconfigured it from scratch.  That made no
difference.

This problem showed up shortly after I converted Nudist Island from a standard
region to become a 2 by 2 VAR with the original region placed at an offset to
be the center of the 2 by 2 new region.  Initially after the change everything
was fine as best I remember.

The load oar I used was:
load oar /backup/OSG-Nudist-Island/OAR/Nudist-Island_20170617-1443.oar
--displacement "<128,128,0>" --merge --force-terrain --force-parcels

I am reasonably convinced the problem is caused by the negative position
coordinate's.  Where do these come from?  My server, or an OSgrid server?

I am out of ideas and sure could use some new ones to hunt down.