This is to announce Nexenta pre-alpha availability.

For reference, the previous (initial, posted 11/01) announcement is here:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=3187&tstart=0

Since 11/01 we moved to OpenSolaris build 26, cleaned up the pre build 26
libm related stuffs, and added 200+ new packages.

There are two gzipped ISO images for x86 arch (32-bit and 64-bit): LiveCD
and InstallCD, the latter - for hard drive installation. The corresponding
download instructions, installation instructions, and the release notes are
located at:

http://www.gnusolaris.org

We are still shooting for the alpha release in the mid-November. The current
release is intended for developers-only.

We are extremely grateful to people who volunteered to provide us with mirrors!

Nexenta Team