According to the traffic stats (4 hours straight the average bandwidth is over 12Mbps), many people downloaded overnight while we were waiting (still waiting!) for mirrors. Yes, the website is slow - sorry for inconvenience.

Alex

PS. It is scary to think of the bill we get from ISP at the end of the month.

Alejandro Bonilla wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 07:36:05 -0800, Alex Ross wrote
This is to announce Nexenta pre-alpha availability.

For reference, the previous (initial, posted 11/01) announcement is here:

http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=3187&tstart=0

Since 11/01 we moved to OpenSolaris build 26, cleaned up the pre build 26 libm related stuffs, and added 200+ new packages.

There are two gzipped ISO images for x86 arch (32-bit and 64-bit): LiveCD

The site is toooo slowww... Which is the username and password for the LiveCD?

other people in IRC are asking too...

.Alejandro