On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Erast Benson wrote:
> Alfredo,
>
> One of the goals of GNU/OpenSolaris project is to track all changes and
> bugs progress on porting/enhancing OSS projects...

Erast,

What would be _really_ cool would be to have a two-way flow between the
Nexenta system and the JDS/pkgbuild one. In this scenario the following
would happen for example: A JDS developer integrates a change to Xine
into their ports collection (which is done by updating/testing the custom
Xine spec file in the JDS build system), and the change automatically
gets updated in the Nexenta build system too. And vice versa of course.

Of course even cooler yet would be to have on a single standard format
and master site for capturing porting specs and patches, and have all
Solaris app porting developers contribute to and draw from it.

Eric