Hey,

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 10:02 -0800, Gary Gendel wrote:
> I believe that we shouldn't get ourselves lost into the pissing
> contest.  However, I do feel that OpenSolaris should have both JDS and
> KDE as an user option.  Personally, I find both bloatware, but I'd
> rather not be caught on the wrong side of this battle and have fodder
> for the bad mouthers.

Nothing to stop us getting a list of good KDE packages ready [like Ken
has already done], but I think you'll be pushing up a hill to get KDE
installed by default, but absolutely no reason why we can't have a set
of kick arse KDE packages on the companion CD [or better still, online
package repository].

Glynn