Laura Ramsey wrote:

I LOVE this idea...and if you look on the wwosug page, (http://opensolaris.org/os/community/os_user_groups) you see it's been suggested, and we piloted a call in October.

The next meeting keeps sliding due to availability of speakers--but if we have any volunteers, lob your name in here and we can get the next call scheduled immediately!

I'm up for it.  I'd be happy to talk on anything security related.
I have a presentation that I've given at both the Santa Clara
and Dublin User Group meetings.

We use SKYPE for international callers, and attempt to time the call for best international coverage. We can also podcast the session for the "library".

While I could use SKYPE I would rather we didn't.  Primarily because
it isn't available for running on OpenSolaris natively or even
as far as I can tell under BrandZ (due to the audio requirements). I'd
love to be proven wrong on that though.

However I can't really come up with a better suggestion.

--
Darren J Moffat