Erast Benson wrote:
NexentaOS LiveCD will take less than 700MB(extracted) of DVD space.
NexentaOS uses ZFS which is a good thing to show off actual ZFS usage though
  that might mean not being able to boot on low memory systems.

SchilliX is using 750MB which can be reduced by adding in compression in addition
  to the boot time benefits.

If the Blastwave packages are not already compressed, they can be put in one compressed
  image as well.

  This should allow all the stuff + documentation to fit in one DVD.

Regards,
Moinak.
Thanks.