> >A name is just a name; we could change it to something less hidden like
> >techlib. There are so many projects with codenames already, are we just
> >fighting the tide?
>
> I have raised the objections elsewhere also.
>
> Perhaps we should have a meta discussion on project and community names.

Probably.  In my opinion, having obscure or cute project and mailing
list names makes it harder for outsiders to understand what the list
is about - especially if it's a 'meta' list.  We have enough obstacles
to adoption that we shouldn't have to explain that 'muskoka' is where
all process and tech specs must be reviewed first.  -- justin