Out of curiosity where do we stand with Adobe Acrobat Reader for Solaris x86?

On a regular JDS session I can bring up Mozilla and hit some page that
suggests that I get the Adobe Acrobat plugin.

I click on the "Get the PlugIn" button and that takes me to :

http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/browser/plugins.xml

Good enough ... I then click on the link for Adobe Acrobat and that
takes me to :

There is an "unixDropDown" on that page that lists :

Select a Unix version...

  OPTION VALUE="LINUX_.tar.gz">Linux (.tar.gz)
  OPTION VALUE="LINUX_.rpm">Linux (.rpm)
  OPTION VALUE="Solaris" SELECTED >Sun Solaris SPARC
  OPTION VALUE="IBM_AIX" >IBM AIX
  OPTION VALUE="HP-UX" >HP-UX

No Solaris x86 ?   Are we able to perhaps influence this to have more up to
date software options ?

--
Dennis Clarke