On Thursday 01 June 2006 11:20 am, James Carlson wrote:
> I'd be disappointed, too, if I walked into a grocery store and
> expected restaurant service.  The checkout people would probably be
> just as puzzled by my order.  ;-}
>
> If they wanted a restaurant instead of a grocery store, they should
> have looked up "restaurants" instead.  'Solaris Express' is one such
> restaurant.  'BeleniX' is another.  'SchilliX' a third.  And so on.

But how can you point out that JDS, X, or any other OSS is a part of
OpenSolaris? This makes no sense to me.

Big deal, Sun uses them in the entree at thier resturaunt, seems these were
being pointed out as being a part of OpenSolaris.

--

Alan DuBoff - Sun Microsystems
Solaris x86 Engineering - IHV/OEM Group