* Cyril Plisko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-29 11:59]:
> On 11/29/06, Dennis Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>     * RSS feed function.
> >
> >  that's cool
>
> Yeah, but where is it ? I cannot find it...

  It's not there yet--Linda's list was outlining our thoughts for the
  next batch of changes/improvements.  These are starting to settle, but
  there's still time to change the priorities.

  The current release added more fields to the reporting, as well as
  various bug fixes.  (Linda may have a list near to hand.)  For
  example, I need to get going on

  http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=6497932

  and the b.o.o report actually tells you so.

  - Stephen

--
Stephen Hahn, PhD  Solaris Kernel Development, Sun Microsystems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://blogs.sun.com/sch/