Please forgive the newbiness.

Can Open Solaris be built entirely from source?

Josh Hurst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 1/31/07, Stephen Harpster  wrote:
> I'm the first to agree that the transition to Mercurial, getting the
> source outside Sun's firewall, is going slower than I want.

How do you want to stimulate the growth of the Opensolaris community?
That may be more important right now. Opensolaris.org remains a small
fraction, if not the smallest, out of the Open Unix cake composed from
NetBSD, FreeBSD, DragonFly, OpenBSD, Darwin, Linux and Opensolaris and
I don't see it GROWING. Just the same people all the time. The request
sponsor list doesn't grow much either in terms of new contributors
(just the part with the unsponsored items grows). Just the same people
all the time.

Josh

Chris Mahan
818.943.1850 cell