Thanks Bonnie!

It would be nice to keep this page up-to-date.

Another concern which might need your attention is that some important
links on www.opensolaris.org could not be resolved. I'm talking about
PSARC descriptions like this:

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/caselog/2006/704/

Would be nice to address it too. Is that also legal-related issue?

--
Erast