On 23/03/07, Horvath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I should correct myself. Where can I get the dvd iso images of b60 or b61? I
thought the iso's would be updated every other friday but when I checked the
web site I saw only b59 there.

They are not necessarily updated every other Friday. It depends
somewhat on how the build turned out. As someone said in the past
"some people prefer the bleeding edge to the hemmoraging one"
(Casper?).

I suspect it will be out sometime between now and March 27th, if not
it may be that b60 will be skipped and we should expect something the
first week of april.

--
"Less is only more where more is no good." --Frank Lloyd Wright

Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/