Hi James

"That's not quite true. IPMP's inbound load spreading makes use of multiple
data addresses in a group. When we make outbound connections to multiple peers
and there are multiple data addresses, we'll intentionally round-robin select
among those addresses to use as source addresses, each with a separate MAC
address. That allows the return traffic to be spread among the available links.
The other part of the picture is DNS. For spreading of inbound connections, you
should insert all of the data addresses as IN A records for a single name, and
configure your server so that it does round-robin responses. (If the peers are
Solaris, disabling or configuring nscd may be necessary.)"

Can you please tell em a bit more about this, how can IPMP make inbound
spreading, because i saw in documentation that test IPs are used explicitly for
test pings and availability check only.. so.. i was not able to comprehend, it
will be helpful , if you can help me understand,

Humble Regards,

-- chandan Maddanna.