Then I'll look for a R600 Win factory refurb that pops up for sale periodically on eBay for I recall $1050-1100. I see the U305, and U205 are on BigAdmin which I don't own. Until then I''ll have to use Ubuntu 9.04 which isn't so bad with Gnome. -- This message posted from opensolaris.org _______________________________________________ opensolaris-discuss mailing list [email protected]
- [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot OpenSolaris on Toshi... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot OpenSolaris... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot OpenSol... Scott Rotondo
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot OpenSolaris... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot OpenSol... Scott Rotondo
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot Ope... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot Ope... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot... Dave Miner
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot Ope... Kewl Eugene
- Re: [osol-discuss] Anyone successfully boot OpenSolaris... Anon Y Mous
