On 04/11/11 10:06 AM, iwasinnamuk...@genestate.com wrote:
Hi list,

I've got a machine running OSOL...can't remember the exact version :/
Hasn't been updated in a while as I couldn't get access to the
repositories.

I normally runs just fine (except for a small problem probably related
to the network card) however today it's really let me down.

I tried to destroy some datasets but the command hung. Couldn't kill
(-9) it. I was also trying to delete some files on another dataset (same
pool) but that eventually hung too.

There were a number of issues with zfs destroy hanging in older builds. It can still take an age if you are using dedup.

Try booting from a live CD, import the pool, scrub and export.

--
Ian.