Hi Mike,

Option 1: Use shared-stack

But that means that I am not going to be able to use all the goodies that
come with ip-excl. :(

 You will then need to transition your network configuration in the

zone from net0 to net1.

Do you mean, sysconfig configure here or some othe procedure. Right now it
looks like this:

LINK                CLASS     MTU    STATE    OVER
net0                phys      1500   up       --
net1                phys      1500   unknown  --
zdev1/net1          phys      1500   unknown  --

-Deniz.