Yes, 3.4.3
No problem with LL v-d(1.52) or v-b(1.48). I build a 64 bit viewer for kokua
and built it w/o the *.so but, did not link icu to the viewer. It built and
runs Ok "i think". Just may not have reached the code where it it is needed.
From Oz meeting this morning the shared libs are for boost regex. But, I still
don't understand the need. The static libs are built against icu so the icu
functions should be in boost regex *.a. The viewer is linked to the static so
why is shared needed?   And, if shared are needed for linux why are they not
needed for windows and darwin?