On Feb 9, 2022, at 11:51 PM, Marcos Sanz
<marcos.s...@de-cix.net<mailto:marcos.s...@de-cix.net>> wrote:

Vesna,
all,

thanks for the pointers. I specially liked

"Making a community-managed FOSS project sustainable in the medium- to
long-term: Strategies and tactics"

In the concrete example of the OpenOffice->LibreOffice transition with
useful takeaways.

Did some scout of the wg attend the FOSDEM and maybe find something
interesting for the rest? Would you like to share it here? Also helpful if
it's just a link!

There were talks and discussions in the Network devroom, though I am a bit
biased as I was one of the managers of that devroom.
https://fosdem.org/2022/schedule/track/network/

Cheers,
Charles

Thanks in advance and have a great Thursday,
Marcos