Dear Martin,

Thank you for your quick response. It's important for me to clarify my
position regarding the RIPE chair selection process, and equally important
to receive responses to my points that remain unanswered.

Firstly, with respect to Luka Perkov, our interactions have been within a
professional context. It is through these professional interactions that I
have been introduced to RIPE and its various activities on multiple
occasions. Regarding the other candidates, I assure you that my vote was
cast following a thorough and informed examination of their profiles and
contributions.

During my research, I observed an instance where an individual associated
with RIPE used their official ripe.net email address to cast a vote. The
deliberate choice of using a RIPE email implies a certain awareness of the
influence it carries. This early vote, seemingly endorsed officially,
subtly suggests a process that might appear, to the cautious observer, as
conveniently arranged. When combined with the evolving narrative of whose
votes count and whose don’t — as if the rules are being written and
rewritten in real-time — it certainly raises eyebrows about the true
consistency and impartiality of this process. In light of our commitment to
transparency, I'm curious – will this vote be counted, or are we continuing
to adapt the rules to fit the moment?

In our dialogues, a recurrent issue is the cycle of new questions that
emerge following my responses, often sidestepping the depth of the answers
I've already provided. This pattern of continuously shifting focus hinders
our ability to delve deeply and transparently into the core issues.
Moreover, when discussions reach a significant point, they are frequently
concluded with statements and conclusions like "you did not convince me,"
which serve more as conversation enders than as constructive contributions.
Given this, will my points raised in the previous email be thoroughly
addressed? The absence of a detailed response will be quite telling and, in
itself, a significant answer, especially in light of the critical issues I
have brought forward.

To reiterate, my decision to participate in the voting was informed by a
thorough understanding of RIPE, the Open Source Working Group, and the
qualifications of all the candidates. I trust this message clarifies my
position well.

Considering the observations and discussions above, I am looking forward to
your responses to these points, as well as to the unresolved topics I
mentioned in my previous email. Clear answers to these concerns are to
allow everyone within the community to contribute more effectively.

Warm regards,

Ines