Hello list,

I just discovered this list and thought I would send out an email to introduce myself (https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-masson-apereo).

I am currently serving as the executive director at the Apereo Foundation (https://www.apereo.org/), a US based non-profit working to advance open source software in academic and research institutions. Apereo has several projects and members (colleges and universities) located in Europe and we commonly participate in a varsity of European free and open source communities and events.

Looking forward to chatting with you all,
Patrick

--

Patrick Masson
Executive Director