Hello

I would like to know if and when there will be a Perl interface to
OpenSSL.  I would like to use the SSL to send information between
two machines using Perl code.  Is there a simple way to call the
library from Perl to open up an SSL socket connection, or will I
need a Perl module interface?  I currently have OpenSSL-0.9.2b
installed and running fine with mod_sll and Apache, and I would
rather not downgrade to OpenSSL-0.9.1c in order to use Net::SSLeay
or Crypt::SSLeay.

Thanks in advance,

--
// Sami Saab, B. Eng., Management, Information & Technology