Hi Tom, today I patch realy succesful your code to unix apache SSL, with some changes:
- patch command line, like that
    patch -p1 patch-file source-file
- eliminate ^M at the end of each line of code
- change include in every ocsp patch made by you, like that:
   #include "../include/name-of lib.h"; /openssl.../include is the correct place for every
   lib.h in openssl under unix
- make soft link to ocsp/ocsp.h and test/ocspapp.c because, and that's the unique error,
  the compile and config command (makefile and ./Config solaris-sparc-gcc) can't make the
link to those file ocsp.h and ocspapp.c....Why ?
Every seems ok, but I'm trying your API inside my module patch, because
that's a sin, your ocspapp command interface doesn't seem to work on my platform.
Any suggestion ?
I'll tell you soon every news.

Andrea