I have tried porting a recent version ( say two weeks old) to a Macintosh. I
am having problems with certificate verification in ssltest. SSL2
verification of both server and client certificates works. However for SSL3
the client complains about the server certificate chain. What are the
differences between SSL2 and SSL3 that this should happen, or did I have the
misfortune of picking up a set of files that were in transition.

Shmuel Siegel
Ericom Software Ltd.
Tel: +972-2-571-4774
Fax: +972-2-571-4737