Francisco A. Tomei Torres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> cc -I../include -O -Wall   -c ssltest.c -o ssltest.o
> ssltest.c: In function `main':
> ssltest.c:504: `CLOCKS_PER_SEC' undeclared (first use this function)

Weird, this should be defined in <time.h> on every standard C system
(it's not a POSIX special or something).  Please grep through
the standard header files to see if you can find this symbol
anywhere.  Also please read the manual page for the C function
clock() and look for hints; it should say something like this:

RETURN VALUE
       The value returned is the  CPU  time  used  so  far  as  a
       clock_t;  to  get  the  number  of seconds used, divide by
       CLOCKS_PER_SEC.

In any case, please tell us if you've found something or not.