I have compiled the s_client application and tested it to a SSL 3.0 server.  I am now
trying to move the code into a DLL.  Apparently the s_client performs some type of
initialization that I am not doing with the RAND functions.  Can anyone tell me what I
have to initialize before calling the SSLv3_client_method(); ?  I see the s_client
application calls the RAND_load_file(NULL,-1); routine !

Thank you,