> I have compiled the s_client application and tested it to a SSL 3.0
> server.  I am now trying to move the code into a DLL.  Apparently
> the s_client performs some type of initialization that I am not
> doing with the RAND functions.  Can anyone tell me what I have to
> initialize before calling the SSLv3_client_method(); ?  I see the
> s_client application calls the RAND_load_file(NULL,-1); routine !

(1) This question is inappropriate for openssl-dev.  This i not a
question about developing OpenSSL.  This is a question about using
OpenSSL.  So it should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(2) There is documentation that comes with OpenSSL.  In particular,
there is a FAQ (frequently asked questions) file.  Please read this
file and search for "Why do I get a "PRNG not seeded" error message?"

                  Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
               612 West 115th St * New York, NY * 10025 * USA
     http://www.kermit-project.org/ * [EMAIL PROTECTED]