Hi!

Just two slight problems with the Win32/VC6 build:

1) util/libeay.num seems to be missing a couple of entires, namely:
        ENGINE_load_aep
        ENGINE_load_sureware

These are both in the trunk, but don't seem to have made it out into the
release branch.

2) For some reason, in the debug build of crypto/des/read2pwd.c, memset
hasn't been defined, so a quick include of memory.h did the trick. I'm
sure there's more to the issue than this though. :-)

Once the stuff gets built, everything tests out ok.

Best regards,

//oscar