Howard Chu schrieb:

> [...]

Until now I thought X.500 uses ASN.1 encoded DNs only and LDAP supports
UTF-8 too. So there is a definition in X.500 how to transform ASN.1
encoded DNs to UTF-8?

Best Regards,

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email (private): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rechenzentrum - Datacenter     Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Humboldt-University of Berlin  Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
Unter den Linden 6             Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2959
10099 Berlin
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org