I've made some improvements in the Bull trustway pkcs#11 engine to be more generic.
In this release, PKCS#11 functions are called through the functions list rather than
specific calls directly to PKCS#11 functions. So it is possible to point it to any
PKCS#11 shared library renamed libpkcs11.so on Linux.
A new flag, RSA_FLAG_GEN_KEY is added to RSA_method to allow the use of the
additionnal entries (rsa_generate_key, i2d/d2i_RSAPrivate/PublicKey) for crypto cards
which can generate and store keys.
PKCS#11 engine is added in crypto/engine/pkcs11. In the crypto code, rsagen &
d2i/i2dRSAPublic/PrivateKey functions can be redirected to the the PKCS11 engine when
RSA_FLAG_GEN_KEY is defined by the engine.
This PKCS#11 engine identifier is "pkcs11" rather than trustway in the last release.
I've tested this engine with apache-mod_ssl & cc2000 Bull crypto card on Linux. It
have been tested also on Win32.
Cheers,
Afchine Madjlessi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bull - Trustway R&D - Networking & Security
http://www.servers.bull.com/trustway