Afchine

When are you going to submit a 0.9.7 pkcs#11 engine??
As I understand things, 0.9.6 will not have any new
submissions included.... 0.9.7 is probably frozen, but the
0.9.8 function will be built on the 0.9.7 base and
a PKCS#11 engine for 0.9.7 would be more likely to be
incorporated into 0.9.8???

afchine madjlessi wrote:
> I've made some improvements in the Bull trustway pkcs#11 engine to be more generic.
> In this release, PKCS#11 functions are called through the functions list rather than
>specific calls directly to PKCS#11 functions. So it is possible to point it to any
>PKCS#11 shared library renamed libpkcs11.so on Linux.
> A new flag, RSA_FLAG_GEN_KEY is added to RSA_method to allow the use of the
>additionnal entries (rsa_generate_key, i2d/d2i_RSAPrivate/PublicKey) for crypto cards
>which can generate and store keys.
> PKCS#11 engine is added in crypto/engine/pkcs11. In the crypto code, rsagen &
>d2i/i2dRSAPublic/PrivateKey functions can be redirected to the the PKCS11 engine when
>RSA_FLAG_GEN_KEY is defined by the engine.
> This PKCS#11 engine identifier is "pkcs11" rather than trustway in the last release.
> I've tested this engine with apache-mod_ssl & cc2000 Bull crypto card on Linux. It
>have been tested also on Win32.
> Cheers,
> Afchine Madjlessi
> ______________________________________
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bull - Trustway R&D - Networking & Security
> http://www.servers.bull.com/trustway

---
Steven Bade
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Security
"this mess is so big and so bad and so tall,
we cannot clean it up, there is no way at all"
(Cat in the Hat)

"Two-way communication is necessary to proactively facilitate acceptance
and involvement and to get insights about the journey it takes to get
where we want"

Who cares about converting MPH to KPH.  I want to convert to
Furlongs per Fortnight