From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:owner-openssl-dev@;openssl.org]On Behalf Of Richard Levitte - VMS
Whacker
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 9:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 0.9.7 B3 AES CFB Stream Encryption

In message <001f01c28cb2$cbbd3fc0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, 15 Nov 2002
09:25:05 -0500, "Chris Brook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

cbrook> I had reported earlier that using the 20021027 snapshot of
cbrook> 0.9.7, the NIST AESAVS Monte Carlo tests fail for AES-128 in
cbrook> CFB mode with 1 byte (8 bit) data blocks, but got no response.

Sorry, I thought I responded to you as well as everyone else that was
listening to the thread where this was discussed.

Could you point at the exact document that describes the test?  I'd
certainly like to fix that before the final beta if not before beta 4.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.