On Monday, December 2, 2002 at 10:55:26 AM +0100, Alain Guibert via RT wrote:

> Tried OpenSSL 0.9.7 beta4 and it seems to work. Both make test and
> make install passes. Great! Thanks. I'll confirm with 0.9.7 when it's
> released, but please feel free to close the bug.

    Confirmation for the just released 0.9.6h (not engine): Everything
is OK, test and install pass. Thanks again! :-)

    Side note: I sent on 1 Dec 2002 at 21:42:47 a mail (uninteresting:
basically a question I answered myself in next mail) that got lost. Not
received back from Request Tracker, no delivery bounce, and not reached
<URL:http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=201>. It
was id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Bye!    Alain.