Dear Jeyalakshmi,

would you consider running apache instead of IIS?
I'd like to do this setup job for you

mod_ssl is the well-known SSL solution for apache.
php is another widely-used solution to run scripts.
I'm ready to outline server components to meet your requirements
and take informed decision

best wishes,
Vadim Fedukovich
[EMAIL PROTECTED]